Saturday, September 23, 2006

This is where I live!

Can you see me down there? I'm heading off to the IKEA in Schaumberg rgith NOW! so if anyone reads this on saturday morning you should meet me over there I'm going to do some shoping first, I want to buy one of those black couches they call a "loveseat" which is halaiarious because I can't imagine anyone making lovie in it much less making out or even relaxing or watching tv or anything but I want to buy one because they look good in your place and are also really good for placing shit on, like papers and boxes and anythign really that you'd put on a table beause they are so hard and don't squish down the stuff won't fall over!

After I get don'e with my shopping I"m going to have a good long lunch in the cafeteria so maybe you can find me there! I'm going to have the regullar lingonberry smorgasbord! Longonberry panckaes and waffles, and muffins with longonberry jam, and to drink some lingeonberry sparkler and then for dessert lingonberry pie, and if I'm stillhungry, lingonberry cobler as a second dessert! And then if I feel like doing some more shoppiong to work off all that food, I might stay for dinner and have the poached salmon with lingonberry reduction sauce, and a spincih and lingonberry and gorganzola salad, and then for dessert lingonberry sorbet! What better to do on a rainy day in the asshole of america?!?!?!

1 comment:

Carter Bryson said...

HEY! who are you and why are you impresinonating me??? I don't know what you do in SCHAUMBERG but here in milwaukee we use our OWN NAMES. ANd what the fuck is the agains tthe day, againt HOW and WHAT day. ANd oh, yeah, also, IKIA BLOWS!